League Rules NOTE – Games changed from Rainier Vista to EX3...
2016 Veterans Day November 12th & 13th
Entry Deadline 11/2
Boys AAU Basketball Tournament
“The Veterans Day is an official Qualifier tournament for the 2017 Washington Middle School Basketball Championship to be held in Spokane on Mar 17-19. Teams finishing 1st or 2nd in grades 5-8 will qualify for the State Basketball Championship to battle top teams from towns throughout Washington.”
2 Levels Of CompetitionAAU Division 1 (Elite AAU Teams) AAU Division 2 (Select & School AAU Teams) Boys – 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9/JV & Varsity Divisions Girls –3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9/JV & Varsity Divisions
Fun environment and competitive games
◦Teams from all over the region
◦Modified High School Federation Rules
◦Stop Clock Quarters
◦PNBOA Trained & Certified Officials
◦Seattle Area Gyms
◦WYS Trained Staff will keep score & Time.
◦You enjoy the action
Any Questions? Sean Connors email@example.com
This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
• All participants must have a current AAU membership.
• AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
• AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection.
• BE PREPARED: Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at the event. Please allow up to 10 days for membership to be processed.
• Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain their membership