League Rules NOTE – Games changed from Rainier Vista to EX3...
South Sound Fiesta Madness May 6th & 7th Boy’s & Girl’s
May 6 - May 7$250.00
May 6th & 7th
$250Entry Deadline 4/26 Tournament Flyer Boys & Girls AAU Basketball Tournament Competition Levels AAU Division 1 (Elite AAU Teams) AAU Division 2 (Select & School AAU Teams)
Boys – 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9/JV & Varsity Divisions Girls –3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9/JV & Varsity Divisions
◦Tacoma Area Gyms
◦Teams from all over the region
◦Modified High School Federation Rules
◦PNBOA Trained & Certified Officials
◦WYS Trained Staff will keep score & Time.
◦You enjoy the action
Any Questions? Sean Connors email@example.com
PayPal Fee Added
This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
• All participants must have a current AAU membership.
• AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
• AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection.
• BE PREPARED: Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at the event. Please allow up to 10 days for membership to be processed.
• Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain their membership